Saturday, April 21, 2012

Yum-Mo Fried Rice

I found this very simple fried rice recipe - like so simple, even I couldn't mess it up.  We had it tonight with our porkchops and it was so yummy!  I thought all fried rice recipes were created equal, but this one called for the special sauce - Sesame oil.  Who knew? I had never heard of sesame oil, but thankfully there was some in my sister's pantry :) My house smelled like a great japanese hibachi grill and even the head honcho went back for seconds.  This will definitely be on the side dish rotation from now on. Here's the final product - half eaten.  It was half gone before I had a chance to snap a picture. 


Sesame Oil - Since I shopped in sister's pantry, I'm not sure where you would find this, but I'm assuming the Asian food section in most supermarkets would have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment