Monday, May 7, 2012

Chicken Quesadillas

We love quesadillas, and since I own a quesadilla maker, we have them a lot! I usually just use a fajita seasoning packet with my chicken and add black beans, but this time I wanted something a little different, so a friend reccommended this recipe and it did not disappoint! I loved the flavor of these and they were just as easy as my usual. I added black beans to this recipe too. What do you like in your quesadillas?




3 cups finely chopped chicken (You can use store bought rotisserie chicken)
2 cups shredded cheese
1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilies
1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
1 tsp hot pepper sauce 1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp peppper
1/4 tsp ground cumin
1/4 tsp paprika
Flour tortillas
In a bowl, combine all ingredients (except tortillas). Put spoonful of chicken mixture in tortilla, fold over and cook in lightly greased frying pan (or quesadilla maker!) Makes about 6 quesadillas.

No comments:

Post a Comment